Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Cant believe its been over a month since I have been on here and to top that off tomorrow is September. where is this year going?
I have quilted a quilt for my namesake nephew this week, finished up 3 small quilts , have the binding made, just need to quilt them, have a baby quilt to quilt as soon as mama sends me babys exact name spelling and my Jelly Roll Sampler quilt  I made with people on flickr,is ready also to quilt, I will post pictures of these soon.
I went on vacation in July to Indiana to visit 3 of my nieces and came back with fabric to make 6 quilts so guess what I am going to be doing?

I do have to mention my "Boonie quilting hut" started as a bee branch off our quilt guild. 6 of us gals meet every thursday and sew, sew, sew, everyone busy working on a project, primarily NICU preemie baby quilts, we have a quilt show coming up next year so we have also been making alot of goodies for sale. Cute too I might add!

1 comment:

Pat said...

Mary, Your quilts are so lovely, and the girls all look like so much fun. Reminds me of many years ago when I was in groups more often than I'am now. Always lots of fun. Thank you for sharing, my dear friend.
Happy Quilting!