Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Quilt block swaps

What a addiction I have gotten myself into. I love it!
I am only in 7 different swaps, this month I have made 20 blocks counting my 3 block of the month. I have until the last day of the month to get them mailed back and am already finished. Gives me the rest of the month to work on my projects. I am making a quilt for a niece and one for my nephew.
You ask, Do I do anything else? Well as long as this dang ulcer ( from the boot I wore following surgery)wont completely close up I have to stay off of my foot so it gives me no choice but to sit. My garden shows it too,mercy weeds everywhere.
Off to physical therapy, I am learning how to walk again after having both legs operated on, the exercises are to build up my leg muscles, thank goodness they are all done lying down.

No comments: