Monday, February 2, 2009

Strip-Favorites



This is called Merry & Bright Pointessias, quite fun to make. Once its off to the quilters and binding is on I will be giving it to my daughter Kelly, she called dibs. Lol Might be Christmas about then.
The pattern came from this wonderful book, Strip-Favorites bySuzanne McNeill and given to me by my dear friend Dorie. I love all the patterns and have every intention of making all of them.


The next quilt is called Portugal Medallion and the pattern came from that same book. I used Robyn Pandolph fabrics that were given to me by my other dear friend Susan.













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely quilts especially the top one, the pattern looks really striking and different.

Anonymous said...

Those particular Robyn Pandolph fabrics are my favorite in all the world. Just beautiful. I'm looking forward to the time together in July.
Miss Doug