Sunday, January 18, 2009

My fall quilts

This is a birthday present kit for a Christmas runner from George, yes I actually got it finished after many unsewing moments...the sunflower one is a table toppper I did for fall and I loved it, a few new techniques aand I do love those challenges.



This Yellow and green is a quilt I made for my niece Debbies guest room and made the dresser topper out of the scraps to match.








This maroon and blue is a quilt I made at retreat, I hated it by the time I was near the end, its a king size and I never thought the end was ever coming, I gave it to Michelle to quilt and it came back absolutely beautiful. Michelle owns Sooner Quilts in Guthrie, Ok. She has a excellent shop and does awesome work.


1 comment:

The DLG's said...

It looks like you got alot done! Congrats on a king size quilt, I bet that was HARD work!