Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fall Retreat'08


Here we are hard at it, nothing like a spontaneous quilt retreat, Once I looked at the calendar and saw it was fall break for the schools and I would have some time off and a much needed get-away, I called Susan and said "How about it" The planning went into fast mode.
We were going to each bring something for everyone to work on, as it turned out Joan brought small wall hangings and 3 of us made a snowman named Sven, of course Susans was different, she named hers Leroy and put western attire on him. I also made a watermelon hanging as a christmas gift.

 Ok Dorie is all set up and ready to sew, hum wonder what she will work on? Maybe a Christmas present for someone or for herself, best keep it a secret.
















Joan looks ready to go, she always has several irons in the fire, this moment I think she is working on her Suduko quilt., no on closer look she is working on her Alaska fabric she got on her cruise. Too bad I didnt get a picture of the finished project. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: